british columbia, fishing, boating, social media, affiliate marketing

Slice Box Cutter Demo on Doggy Food

• Comments: 7
  • Posted on: November 24th, 2011

You know how much we all love our doggy friends and how excited they get when we bring home a new bag of dogfood? They hear the rustling of the bag and wait impatiently for a bite of their fresh, yummy food… Wait, the bag WILL NOT rip open, even with the little string easy open option… you have to find a pair of strong scissors first. Meanwhile the poopy dogs are drooling on your clean floor!

I was sent a new product by Slice – a Box Cutter. Not only is it orange and black (easy to find), but ergonomically designed with a ceramic blade. The ceramic blade makes opening the bag of dog food a piece of cake and it slices through cardboard easily. The double ended, easily changeable, ceramic blade lasts much longer (10 times) than steel and the cutter has storage for extra blades. This is such a great feature because you don’t have to go in search of your spare blades when you need to change to a new one! Brilliant, huh? My only suggestion is to make a perforated opening in the back of the package for easy opening – you know how difficult it is to break into plastic or cardboard packaging, lol.

Check out the poopy dogs, Relic and Ocean, awaiting their dinner as we demo this cool product! Please note I said this box cutter won’t cut you – actually, as with any sharp object it may cut or hurt you, but the risk is reduced with the handle design and the slightly rounded tip on the ceramic blade.

Ready to order your own cool Slice Box Cutter? Click on the highlighted link or picture. I’m thinking these box cutters would make excellent stocking stuffers!

7 Comments! What do you think? Leave a comment below...
  1. Mac said on November 25th, 2011 at 6:15 am

It is a wonderful product. I always needed to run for spare blades. But, I think this product will solve my problem. Where can I get the best deal?

2. John said on November 25th, 2011 at 6:26 am

Thank you for introducing this useful product to me. You are right! Whenever my dog “smells” that there is something brought for him he just does not leave the room. It is a great product and I hope to buy it soon.

3. Heather in BC said on November 25th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

#stockingstuffer 4 guys! Slice Box Cutter Demo on Doggy Food http://t.co/maC5cIM2

4. Heather in BC said on November 26th, 2011 at 12:32 am

Beautiful BC Slice Box Cutter Demo on Doggy Food – You know how much we all love our doggy friends and how excited t… http://t.co/UyR98oDD

5. Steve said on November 26th, 2011 at 6:23 am

I like the way they have given the handle a nice curved shape. I really like this product. I think I can buy this. Thanks for the video as it helped me in understanding how it actually works.

6. Pat Curry said on November 26th, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Cool! I am not allowed to handle sharp pointy things much because I am so accident prone, but this could just turn things around for me. I am packing up items I have sold on eBay every day, so I really need to have a reliable, safe tool that won’t slip out of my fingers. This is on my Christmas list!

7. John T. said on December 5th, 2011 at 4:27 am

Wow! I think it is an amazing product. The video says it all. I do not have any pets but my sister has. I think I will this as a Christmas gift for her. It will be much helpful to her.

Animal Friends